Look and Feel Like New - Cadillac Auto Body Repair
Welcome to Cadillac Certified Auto Body Repair. We will repair your vehicle to its original safety, comfort, and performance. You can rely on our technicians to restore your vehicle to look and feel like new.
You can get any questions you might have about collision repair and other services we offer answered by our body center experts. In this article, we will answer a few frequently asked questions about Cadillac Auto Body Repair.
Cadillac is the country's most distinguished domestic high-end car manufacturer, as soon as understood nearly specifically for its high-end sedans. At Wades Auto Collision, we work on all Cadillac designs, consisting of the Escalade and SRX, as well as the CT6, ATS, ELR, and XTS sedans and coupes.
In Marion, Wades Auto Collision is one of the auto body shops for Cadillac vehicles. WE have a wealth of experience and training to masterfully and effectively work on your Cadillac.
If your need Cadillac auto body repair or painting, we will evaluate the problem and let you understand how we will return your automobile to trustworthy and safe driving condition.
We do think in treating our clients and their Cadillac automobiles with the regard and courtesy they should have.
Our technicians have a thorough understanding of your vehicle and its technical components. Your vehicle should make you feel just as happy today as it did on the day you bought it.
Moreover, our Certified Service technicians are equipped with the skills and finesse to restore the original look and feel of your vehicle.
Certified Cadillac Auto Body Repair at your disposal.
We will provide you with a written estimate of what's recommended to complete the repair, along with Genuine GM Parts. Additionally, if any other service work is needed to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we have Certified Service technicians on site.
Our technicians will go over the estimate with you and answer any questions you may have.
We can handle all of your auto body repair needs in our fully equipped collision repair shop. To ensure your vehicle is restored quickly to like-new condition, we work closely with insurance companies.
We work tirelessly to match all colors and trims, ensuring a factory-quality finish. Whether it's a minor fender bender or a serious accident, no one enjoys getting into a car wreck. Rely on our trained professionals to restore your vehicle to manufacturer specifications.
1. Insurance Covered Repairs
Dealing with a car accident, whether big or small, is not a walk in the park. However, at Wade Auto Collision & body paint shop, our objective is to make the entire process as seamless as it can be. We are ready to work with your insurance company in the case of an accident.
You can trust us to do all the paperwork involving your insurance cover as we have a special team that works on such matters.
2. Total Body Painting & Restoration
Having your car undergoes some painting after visiting the mechanic is part of the last steps that involve car repair. If you want to have a complete body paint restoration or some new look for your car, Wade Auto Collision got you covered.
Our unmatched expertise at Wade Auto Collision guarantees your car comes out precisely as you had requested. The painting team is well-versed in both factory paint or customized painting job that enhances the appearance of your SUV, Truck, or a car leaving it with that particular look that you have always wanted to have.
We know you are a little skeptical about painting the whole vehicle when it has a minor scratch on the side. However, we do color mixing that is perfect for any vehicle. The package is pocket-friendly and time-saving. The outcome is impressive as it makes it hard for one to notice the before and after the painting process.
With the help of a computerized system, our team comes up with the perfect color match for your car.
The New Standox Technology
Reducing carbon footprint has always been our number one priority. The Standohyd Basecoat was approved as environment-friendly by the European Union. We encourage all our clients to use the basecoat system whenever they seek our services.
The new technology has proven to be pocket-friendly, high quality, and non-toxic to the environment. Having state-of-the-art digital standards, you will never go wrong with Standox technology.
Whenever a vehicle visits our Wade Auto Collision and body shop after an accident, it leaves when it is at its best. We promise and deliver what the customer asks us with no excuses whatsoever.
Being among the top vehicle repair companies in the country, Wade Auto Collision & body paint shop is just a phone call away. Reach out to us today for world-class service provision to your damaged vehicle. To learn more about us or repair estimation services, do not hold back as we are ready to help.
Bring Your Cadillac to Wades Auto Collision!
For high quality, value-minded repair work provided in a prompt way, bring your car to Wades Auto Collision!
- 6 Things To Know About Auto Collision Repair
- Answers to the most common Auto Body Shops Questions
- Auto Body Painting Shop
- Auto Collision Repair and Body Paint Shop
- Auto Collision Repair Photos
- Employment Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting an Estimate For Auto Body Repair
- How to Pick the Right Auto Body Shop
- Our Address and Directions
- Our Staff
- Our Warranty
- Alburnett Auto Collision Repair Body Shop
- Anamosa Auto Collision Repair Body Shop
- Cedar Rapids Auto Collision Repair Body Painting Shop
- Central City Auto Collision Repair Body Paint Shop
- Hiawatha Auto Collision Repair Auto Body Paint Shop
- Mt Vernon Auto Collision Repair and Auto Paint Shop
- Springville Auto Collision Repair Auto Paint Shop
- Thank You
- Things to know - Auto Body Repair Estimates
- Vehicles We Service & Repair
- American Cars, Trucks & SUV's
- Buick Auto Collision Body Repairs
- Certified Cadillac Auto Body Repair
- Chevy Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Chrysler Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Dodge Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Ford Auto Body Collision Repair
- GMC Auto Body Collision Repair
- Jeep Auto Body Collision Repair
- Lincoln Auto Body Collision Repair & Painting
- Mercury Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Oldsmobile Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Pontiac Auto Collision Body Repair
- Saturn Auto Body Repair
- Asian Cars, Trucks & SUVs
- Acura Auto Body Repair
- Honda Auto Collision Repair
- Hyundai Auto Body Repair
- Infiniti Auto Body Repair
- KIA Auto Collision Body Repair
- Lexus Auto Collision Body Repair
- Mazda Auto Collision Body Repair
- Mitsubishi Auto Collision Body Repair
- Nissan Auto Collision Repair
- Scion Auto Collision Repair
- Subaru Auto Collision Repair
- Toyota Auto Collision Repair
- European Cars, Trucks & SUVs
- American Cars, Trucks & SUV's
- We Are The Best Auto Collision Repair Shop in Marion, IA | Top rated in 2020
- Will An Auto Body Shop Repair A Totaled Car?