Jeep has a long history of producing trucks and SUVs to go “off the beaten course.” The Wrangler and the Cherokee have actually stayed tremendously popular given that the 1980s, and with current enhancements in efficiency and quality, the Jeep brand name is most likely keep its fan base and bring in brand-new fans. If you are amongst them, our mechanics are all set to deal with your Jeep when it requires repair work.
The modern-day Jeep Wrangler is one of the 4×4 SUV’s with strong front and rear axles, which are understood for their strength, sturdiness, and accuracy. Wranglers likewise have differentials, transmissions, and sturdy suspension systems established to stand up to durable, off-road usage. At Wades Auto Collision, we fix Wranglers, guaranteeing Jeeps leave our store all set to strike the roadway or the path.
At Wades Auto Collision, we’ve repaired many Jeeps and worked with Jeep dealers. Our auto body technicians remain updated on the most recent Jeep innovations and includes to guarantee we can look after your Jeep whether you require a basic body repair work or a total rebuild. If you reside in the Marion area, we hope you’ll depend on us to keep your Jeep looking like new!
Bring Your Jeep to Wades Auto Collision
If you drive a Jeep in the Marion location, we hope you’ll offer our store a shot for vehicle body repair work and vehicle painting.
Call us for a free quote or complete our contact form below:
- Buick Auto Collision Body Repairs
- Cadillac Auto Body Collision Repair
- Chevy Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Chrysler Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Dodge Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Ford Auto Body Collision Repair
- GMC Auto Body Collision Repair
- Jeep Auto Body Collision Repair
- Lincoln Auto Body Collision Repair & Painting
- Mercury Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Oldsmobile Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Pontiac Auto Collision Body Repair
- Saturn Auto Body Repair