Although GM has discontinued the Pontiac brand, many models are still on the road in the Marion area. Pontiac manufactured vintage sports cars like the GTO, Firebird, and Fiero. More recent models include the Vibe and Solstice.
Many experts have said “most of GM’s most stylish, distinctive, and performance-oriented vehicles have been Pontiacs.”
At Wades Auto Collision, we’ve worked on most Pontiac models, and we’ll continue as long as people are driving them.
Like most people in the Marion area, you depend on your vehicle. If your Pontiac, needs auto body repair, you want the work done quickly, correctly, and at a fair cost. At Wades Auto Collision, we understand your priorities, and we’ll do everything we can to help you get back on the road as soon as possible!
Bring Your Pontiac to Wades Auto Collision
If you drive a Pontiac in the eastern Iowa area, simply stop by our shop, give us a call, or contact us online. Our friendly team of automotive professionals will be happy to help you and your Pontiac in every way we can.
Call us for a free quote or complete our contact form below:
- Buick Auto Collision Body Repairs
- Cadillac Auto Body Collision Repair
- Chevy Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Chrysler Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Dodge Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Ford Auto Body Collision Repair
- GMC Auto Body Collision Repair
- Jeep Auto Body Collision Repair
- Lincoln Auto Body Collision Repair & Painting
- Mercury Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Oldsmobile Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Pontiac Auto Collision Body Repair
- Saturn Auto Body Repair