At Wades Auto Collision we take an old-fashioned approach to auto collision repair and customer service. We stay on top of the latest in automotive collision repair technology, ensuring we’re well-qualified to take care of your Chrysler vehicle. We work on all Chrysler makes and models, including the 200, 300, Pacifica, and Town & Country. We also repair older models, like the Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, Crossfire, LeBaron, New Yorker, PT Cruiser, and Sebring.
At Wades Auto Body & Collision Repair, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Chrysler safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your auto collision repair needs and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are dedicated to helping you understand auto body repair, and how important quality is to your Chrysler vehicle.
We strive to be the best auto body repair for Chrysler drivers in Marion. Here are just a few reasons to make Wades Auto Collision your go-to auto collision and body shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Chrysler cars and vans
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Chrysler vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness.
- We work with ALL insurance companies to repair your Chrysler!
Make an Appointment for Your Chrysler Today!
Let Wades Auto Collision show you how easy auto body repair is for your Chrysler! If you’ve come in before, we look forward to seeing you again. If you’re new to Marion, IA, we look forward to meeting you. We know you won’t be disappointed!
- Buick Auto Collision Body Repairs
- Cadillac Auto Body Collision Repair
- Chevy Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Chrysler Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Dodge Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Ford Auto Body Collision Repair
- GMC Auto Body Collision Repair
- Jeep Auto Body Collision Repair
- Lincoln Auto Body Collision Repair & Painting
- Mercury Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Oldsmobile Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Pontiac Auto Collision Body Repair
- Saturn Auto Body Repair