Although Oldsmobile stopped making vehicles in 2004, the brand has a rich heritage among American automobile manufacturers. Known for sophistication and innovation through the decades, Oldsmobile introduced:
- the automatic transmission
- the wraparound windshield
- the airbag.
If you drive and Oldsmobile in the Marion area, we welcome you and your car at Wades Auto Collision in Marion.
If you want your Oldsmobile vehicle to look like new, visit Wades Auto Collision!
At Wades Auto Collision we offer state-of-the-art equipment for your auto body and painting needs. We understand that you depend on your Oldsmobile, so we provide quick turnaround time for repairs.
Our auto body technicians are trained and experienced to ensure they are up to date with the latest auto body technologies and repairs. We treat our customers like family and our goal is to form a long-lasting relationship with you so we can keep your Oldsmobile looking like new.
Call Us to Work on Your Oldsmobile!
Oldsmobile drivers in the Marion area, call Wades Auto Collision when they need auto body repair or painting. We’re a trusted, local business you can count on to take care of you and your Oldsmobile.
Call us for a free quote or complete our contact form below:
- Buick Auto Collision Body Repairs
- Cadillac Auto Body Collision Repair
- Chevy Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Chrysler Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Dodge Auto Body & Collision Repair
- Ford Auto Body Collision Repair
- GMC Auto Body Collision Repair
- Jeep Auto Body Collision Repair
- Lincoln Auto Body Collision Repair & Painting
- Mercury Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Oldsmobile Auto Collision Repair & Painting
- Pontiac Auto Collision Body Repair
- Saturn Auto Body Repair